Whether it’s to protect, repair, guard or modify, our engineers can deliver the expertise and knowledge essential for identifying the type of service your business requires.
We provide a comprehensive repair and maintenance service through which we can offer both a reactive or planned response to your door.
Our maintenance service is designed to keep your facilities in excellent working order, ensuring their reliability is a constant factor in your day to day operations.
With celsius doors you receive all these great benefits…
• With every new door purchased the first planned maintenance visit is FREE
• 12 months Full Parts and Labour Warranty
• Extensively stocked and tooled vehicles aiming for a first time fix
• Qualified, trained and skilled engineers ready to repair all aspects of any door
• Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts or better used to directly replace components
Why is Planned Maintenance a good idea?
P.U.W.E.R regulations state all plant and machinery including doors, must be maintained regularly and recorded. Peace of mind knowing your doors are functioning correctly
2. Financially Sound
Small issues are caught and restricted at a reduced cost, rather than waiting for a full and catastrophic failure. Ensure your building is kept secure and your business operation is not interrupted
Why should I have a Planned Maintenance Agreement?
Compliance with European Regulation EN 12445 machinery directive surrounding the recorded repairs & planned maintenance of machinery:
• An onsite Inspection Log Book
• Maintenance Sticker per door with last and next service dates
• 5% discount on all parts and labour for remedial or reactive repairs
• Dedicated account manager for a single point of contact
• Free technical helpline
• Pre-scheduled visits planned to suit customers workload and availability
Repairs and maintenance carried out on all door manufacturers equipment including:
Crawford; Nassau; BID; Sara; Hormann; Ditec; Clark; Stertil Stokvis; Kone; Record; Dorma; Ingersol Rand; Besam; Entrematic; Geze; Stanley; Waldor & Tormax